100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayem , mon, 17 feb 2020 - mon, 15 feb 2021
Nuo 34,70 €
2. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, mon, 17 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 21,20 €
3. Sachsenhausen Walking Tourem Sachsenhausen Walking Tour, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Nuo 17,60 €
4. Trabi Safari Berlinem Trabi Safari Berlin, th, 20 feb 2020 - sun, 1 mar 2020
Nuo 51,50 €
5. Berlin City Bike Tourem Berlin City Bike Tour, th, 20 feb 2020 - mon, 15 feb 2021
Nuo 28,90 €
6. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayem , mon, 17 feb 2020 - mon, 15 feb 2021
Nuo 39,60 €
7. Berlin Walking tourem Berlin Walking tour, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Nuo 12,40 €
8. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourem Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, th, 20 feb 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
Nuo 14,50 €
9. Potsdam Walking Tourem Potsdam Walking Tour, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 28 mar 2020
Nuo 14,50 €
10. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainem The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 28 mar 2020
Nuo 14,50 €
There's hardly a cozier way to see and learn about Berlin than on an evening cruise through the city. During this scenic 2.5-hour cruise, you get the chance to enjoy the sight of this beautiful, historical city illuminated in the dark.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour evening cruise in Berlin
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See many ot the city's attractions
- Listen to the guide tell you about what you see
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children under age 6 for free
What can I expect?
Enjoy an Evening Cruise
Join us for the evening cruise through beautiful Berlin. Admire the highlights of central Berlin as they present themselves from the water in a completely new light and learn more about this breathtaking metropolis.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 2.5 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are the cruise available in?
The live guides speak both English and German.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Daily at 6:30 PM from April to October. Departure from Friedrichstrasse.
Friedrichstrasse / Reichstagufer 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.