100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Nuo 46,80 €
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Nuo 22,70 €
3. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitem Eiffel Tower, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Nuo 60,30 €
4. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.em La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Nuo 39,40 €
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Nuo 72,30 €
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Nuo 56,60 €
7. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sun, 2 apr 2023
Nuo 15,60 €
8. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineem Centre Pompidou, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sat, 1 apr 2023
Nuo 18,00 €
9. Paris Catacombsem Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, wed, 7 dec 2022 - tue, 13 dec 2022
Nuo 91,60 €
10. Sightseeing and Cruisesem Sightseeing and Cruises, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Nuo 40,20 €
Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tour
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and gain access to the first and second floor. On this self-guided tour you can download an audio guide, through which you learn about the architecture and history of the Eiffel Tower. All of this happens at night. This way you get the perfect view over the beautiful city of Paris by night, where the street lamps makes the city shine.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Gain access to the first and second floor
- Get a self-guided tour about the architecture and history
- Listen to an audio guide through a mobile app
- See the breathtaking view over Paris by night
What can I expect?
Paris is a beautiful city - and with a beautiful city comes stunning monuments. One of them is the Eiffel Tower.
The Eiffel Tower gets about seven million visitors per year. One does not wonder why: It is a breathtaking monument and it reaches into sky and up over the rooftops of Paris. Imagine getting a complete overview of the city by being up so high that you can see just about everything! Now that view is something you have the chance to see - by night!
You visit both the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower. On the second floor you get the panoramic view over Paris by night, while you learn all about the fascinating history of the Eiffel Tower. The audio guide will also point out some of the other monuments, which you can see from up here. On your way down you stop at the first floor, where you look down through the glass floor: You are 57 meters from the ground! Make sure you don't get dizzy!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
When does the tour start?
You choose at which time slot you wish to visit the Eiffel Tower.
Is there a guide, I'm supposed to meet?
Yes, at the meeting point you will meet your guide, who leads you to the Eiffel Tower. From this point on the tour is with an audio guide. You download the app and then listen to the audio guide on your phone, as you explore the Eiffel Tower.
- Note that you still have to go through the security check, where there can be a queue.
- Non-foldable strollers and suitcases are not allowed in the Eiffel Tower.
Infant (0-3): Free
Please check calender for date and time.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 6 reviews
"Beim Besuch des eiffelturms (2. floor) hat alles tip top funktioniert. In kürzester Zeit waren wir auf dem eiffelturm."
Eiffel Tower 2nd floor skip the line tickets
"Olimme kiitollisia päästämään tornin 2 kerrokseen , varsinkin mahdollisuudesta ohittaa jonot."
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 2 hours
Please check calender for date and time.
- Skip the line-tickets to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to the tower in the evening.
- A downloadable audio guide.
Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.