100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
- You may be asked to wear a face covering out of consideration for those around you. So please bring a face mask, just in case.
- Social distancing has now been removed. However, we ask you to be mindful of others and their space.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a contactless bank card, rather than cash, where possible.
- Organiser politely request that you refrain from visiting the attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Guest Services should you need to amend your booking.
- All areas that visitors touch are frequently cleaned.
- Employes may wear Personal Protective Equipment to protect both visitors and staff.
- You may be asked to present proof of being fully vaccinated or that you have recovered fully from COVID 19. So just in case, please bring a valid and updated COVID Pass.