100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
1. FANGIRLSem Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, pir, 15 lie 2024 - ses, 24 rug 2024
Nuo 0,00 €
2. Mean Girlsem Savoy Theatre, ket, 6 bir 2024 - sek, 27 spa 2024
Nuo 76,20 €
3. The Finellis Musicalem The Wonderville Club, pir, 3 bir 2024 - sek, 16 bir 2024
Nuo 34,50 €
4. Wedding Bandem Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, ses, 1 bir 2024 - ses, 29 bir 2024
Nuo 24,60 €
5. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoriaem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , ant, 12 gru 2023 - ant, 17 rug 2024
Nuo 117,60 €
6. Madame Tussauds Londonem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, ant, 28 lap 2023 - tre, 27 lap 2024
Nuo 37,10 €
7. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, ant, 28 lap 2023 - tre, 27 lap 2024
Nuo 32,70 €
8. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Squareem Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, sek, 17 gru 2023 - ant, 17 rug 2024
Nuo 122,70 €
9. London Dungeonem London Dungeon: Priority entrance, ant, 28 lap 2023 - tre, 27 lap 2024
Nuo 32,80 €
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, ant, 28 lap 2023 - tre, 27 lap 2024
Nuo 89,00 €
Visit one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today, Buckingham Palace in the heart of London! The popular tourist attraction is often sold out long in advance, so make sure to book your tickets from home!
- Secure your entrance tickets to Buckingham Palace
- Choose the time slot that fits you
- Avoid the long lines with prebooked tickets
- Explore the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Free entrance for children under age 5
Ko galiu tikėtis?
Visit Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London residence of His Majesty the King and it is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
In July, August and September, when the palace is not being used in its official capacity, visitors can enjoy the State Rooms, which form the heart of the working palace - nineteen rooms, lavishly furnished with the finest treasures from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto and some of the finest English and French furniture.
Visitors end their tour with a walk along the south side of the Palace garden, which splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
Kaip tai veikia?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
How does it work?
Please exchange your e-ticket at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen admission time.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 112 Atsiliepimai
Buckingham Palace - well worth a visit
"So glad we booked online before our trip. It just saved any hassles and standing in lines for hours. Buckingham Palace is a must to put on your agenda. With so much history and WOW factor we thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Must DO!!"
Mrs Julie Schmidt
"Our visit to Buckingham Palace was something we will not forget. Very well organised and ample time to take every detail in. Only problem was we had asked to visit the gardens and received an email back to tell us to check when we arrived in London, but it was then too late and should have been booked online at the same time as the visit to the interior of the Palace."
Julie, New lambton nsw
I am Titleless
"We had a lovely and comprehensive tour of the first two floors of an area of Buckingham Palace. The audio tapes gave us helpful reviews of the paintings and the rooms we were seeing and the pace was quite acceptable. The lines from pre tour to the finish moved along very well. Very well organized. Gift shop at the end was fun."
Gail, West vancouver, bc
Print out voucher
Sutaupykite laiko – išvenkite laukimo eilėje
Westminster London SW1A 1AA
Pagalba anglų kalba
Reikia pagalbos? Susisiekite, atsakysime visus su užsakymu susijusius klausimus.