100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
Nuo 33,30 €
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayem , sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
Nuo 54,00 €
3. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 39,90 €
4. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsem Woodbury Common Outlet, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
Nuo 23,10 €
5. Rockefeller Center Tourem Rockefeller Center, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
Nuo 26,70 €
6. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the lineem One World Observatory, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 36,20 €
7. 9/11 Memorial & Museumem 9/11 Memorial & Museum, tue, 21 jan 2020 - mon, 20 jul 2020
Nuo 29,90 €
8. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem FreeStyle Pass New York, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
Nuo 116,50 €
9. Sex and the City: Guided tourem Sex and the City: Guided tour, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 54,80 €
10. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offem Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Nuo 95,90 €
Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island
Enjoy a boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island - including visits to Liberty Island and access to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum. It's an absolute must when visiting New York!
- Get up close to Lady Liberty
- Hop on a boat and sail out to Liberty Island
- Admire America's enduring symbol of freedom
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Enjoy an audio tour for each island
- Get an exclusive pdf guide to Downtown Manhattan
- Bring children under age 4 for free
What can I expect?
Visit New York's Top Attraction
Sent over the Atlantic as a gift from France in 1886, Lady Liberty towers over New York Harbor. Marvel at this monument as you sail over from Battery Park in Downtown Manhattan.Once you touch ground on the three-acre Liberty Island, you'll have the chance to walk around the entire statue and listen to the audio guide telling you the history of this monument. (Tickets to enter the Statue of Liberty itself are not included).
Ellis Island, a short boat ride away, goes further in charting the story of America's past, detailing the lengthy process refugees and immigrants went through to come to the land of opportunity in the early 20th century.
It's estimated that nearly half of Americans can trace at least one family member who passed through Ellis Island. Many of the exhibits are geared towards children - including an audio guide designed for children ages 6-10.
When you're done, just hop on boat back to Battery Park.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
How does it work?
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Castle Clinton box office #6 in Battery Park.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
- Please note that if you take the last boat you won't have time to visit the two islands.
What’s not included?
Entrance to the Statue of Liberty itself. Tickets for this are extremely limited and are often sold out months in advance, and therefore not included.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 3 reviews
Perfekt i eget tempo
"Perfekt at man kan hoppe af og på bådene imellem Frihedsgudinden og Ellis. Masser af afgangstider. Nemt og bekvemt."
Henrik mon, 9 sep 2019
"Det er bare så dejligt at bruge ticmate Der er ingen problemer, faktisk kommer man nogen steder hurtigere frem når man viser sin ticmate biletter "
Henrik, Ballerup fri, 26 jul 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Combi ticket including a guided boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Free audio tour on each island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Our Manhattan City Guide (with self-guided walking tour and more than $20 in discounts)
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.