100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Nuo 23,30 €
2. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineem Musée d'Orsay, tue, 18 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
Nuo 19,00 €
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideem Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Nuo 38,40 €
4. Rodin Museum: Skip the lineem Rodin Museum: Skip the line, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sun, 30 aug 2020
Nuo 15,50 €
5. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineem Centre Pompidou, mon, 17 feb 2020 - fri, 14 aug 2020
Nuo 16,20 €
6. Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl. Montmartre - 4,5 hoursem Montmartre and Louvre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
Nuo 77,60 €
7. Les Invalides: Skip the lineem Les Invalides: Skip the line, mon, 17 feb 2020 - th, 16 jul 2020
Nuo 15,50 €
8. Orsay Museum: Audio guideem Orsay Museum: Audio guide, wed, 19 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Nuo 34,00 €
9. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursem Louvre, wed, 19 feb 2020 - mon, 15 feb 2021
Nuo 70,70 €
10. Moulin Rougeem Moulin Rouge, tue, 18 feb 2020 - sat, 15 aug 2020
Nuo 94,90 €
Picasso Museum: Skip the line
Visit the Pablo Picasso Museum at your leisure with this ticket. The museum is located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, in one of the Marais's most stunning hôtel particuliers.
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Paris
- Admire the over 5,000 works by Picasso
- See paintings, sculptures, prints, & drawings
- Bring children under 18 for free
Explore the Picasso Museum
The Picasso Museum contains more than 5,000 works by the celebrated 20th century Spanish painter, Pablo Picasso. It is the only collection in the world that includes works in all the media Picasso worked with: paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings.
Here you can also learn all about the artist's creative process through notebooks, photographs, films, and documents.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Picasso Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Picasso Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge