100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
1. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineem Berlin TV Tower, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
Nuo 20,00 €
2. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 20,10 €
3. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerem Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
Nuo 90,40 €
4. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passem Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 20 feb 2020
Nuo 19,90 €
5. Madame Tussauds Berlinem Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 20,00 €
6. Neues Museum: Skip the lineem Neues Museum: Skip the line, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 18 feb 2020
Nuo 13,30 €
7. V I V I D - A Celebration of Lifeem V I V I D - The Beauty of Things, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 11 jul 2020
Nuo 40,70 €
8. Berlin Comboem Berlin Combo: Skip the line, tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 25,00 €
9. Little BIG City Berlinem Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 10,00 €
10. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayem , tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
Nuo 34,70 €
Altes Museum: Skip the line
Explore the treasure trove of Classical antiquities at the Altes Museum in Berlin.
- Skip the line to the Altes Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of European classical antiquities
- Walk around in the spectacular Neoclassical building
- Admire the craftsmanship and art from the Greek and Roman empires
- See the portraits of Cleopatra and her lover Julius Caesar
- Explore the Münzkabinett (Coin Cabinet) with over 1,400 coins
What can I expect?
Discover the Altes Museum in Berlin
Buy your tickets from home and skip the line into the Altes Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island. You'll be transported back to an ancient world, where Greek philosophers wandered and Roman soldiers marched. Get inspired by the art of the Etruscans, the skill and mastery of the Greek potters, and the precision of the ancient statues, including the world’s most famous lovers, Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.Old doesn't always mean 'good'. But in the case of the Altes Museum (Old Museum), every bit of its oldness is impressive. The building, completed in 1830, is one of the most important examples of Neoclassical architecture in the whole of Germany.
And the stunning exterior is matched equally by the beauty and intricacy of the museum’s interior. And that's just the architecture! The collection of treasures it holds is - if anything - even more impressive.
You'll wander through rooms decorated with vases and sculptures created from a vast array of materials such as bronze, terracotta, glass, and even ivory, and jewelry made from precious metals and stones.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date you choose.
Is there child rates?
Children under age 18 enjoy free entrance, but must have a ticket.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free