100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
1. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsem , sat, 25 mar 2023 - wed, 20 sep 2023
Nuo 32,70 €
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsem , sat, 25 mar 2023 - wed, 20 sep 2023
Nuo 21,80 €
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursem Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, sat, 25 mar 2023 - sat, 23 mar 2024
Nuo 59,50 €
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, sat, 25 mar 2023 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Nuo 35,60 €
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceem Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, sat, 25 mar 2023 - wed, 20 sep 2023
Nuo 35,70 €
6. Chicagoem Ambassador Theatre, mon, 27 mar 2023 - sun, 1 oct 2023
Nuo 75,20 €
7. 9/11 Memorial & Museumem 9/11 Memorial & Museum, sat, 25 mar 2023 - wed, 20 sep 2023
Nuo 36,30 €
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineem , fri, 31 mar 2023 - sun, 18 jun 2023
Nuo 27,50 €
9. Empire State Building Express entryem Empire State Building Express entry, sat, 1 apr 2023 - fri, 30 jun 2023
Nuo 95,80 €
10. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , sat, 25 mar 2023 - mon, 12 jun 2023
Nuo 52,70 €
Central Park Bike Rental
Rent a bike or rollerblades by the hour and cruise around Central Park, an emerald green oasis in the middle of the madness. Escape to Strawberry Fields, roll past lakes and lochs, sniff out the hotdog sellers, and become part of Manhattan.
- Discover Central Park on bike or rollerblades
- Speed round one of the world’s most celebrated city parks
- Get your Eggs Benedict with the locals, or grab a coffee to go
- Roll around for a couple of hours or spend a whole day exploring
Explore Central Park like a Local
Central Park is a tranquil escape right in the center of New York City. A fascinating place for people watching, Central Park is also one of the world’s most-filmed locations. So exploring here on a bike or rollerblades is a unique chance to experience brand new spaces that will feel strangely familiar.
Take in sights like Tavern On The Green, a much-loved restaurant featured in Edward Scissorhands, Beaches and Ghostbusters (this was also where John Lennon held his birthday parties). Couples from movies Love Story and Serendipity got all mushy on the ice at the Wollman Skating Rink. The Bandshell was a pitstop for the brooding Hepburn in the classic Breakfast At Tiffanys.
Roll up and join in; you’ll find there’s more than enough to fill a whole day - or a couple of hours if your schedule’s packed.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at the Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th St (between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue).
How long can I rent my bike or rollerblades?
Choose between 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 12 hours or 24 hours rental.
- Cannondale bike, helmet, lock, and basket - or rollerblades and safety equipment
- A map of Central Park
What ticket types are available?
Mobile voucher accepted
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.