100% saugus mokėjimas sistema
Daugiau nei 3,5 mln bilietai parduodami
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineem Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 27 oct 2020
Nuo 28,40 €
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
Nuo 52,50 €
3. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offem Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Nuo 28,90 €
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeem Skip the line Vatican Ticket, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
Nuo 88,00 €
5. Big Bus Tours Hop on Hop off Romeem Big Bus Tours Rome , wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Nuo 29,00 €
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursem Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
Nuo 106,70 €
7. Guided tour at the Borghese Galleryem Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Nuo 72,00 €
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
Nuo 60,30 €
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Tombs & St Peter's Basilicaem Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 21 jul 2020
Nuo 61,30 €
10. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackem St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 20 apr 2020
Nuo 23,60 €
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: The Garden Tour
Enjoy the natural beauty and architectural treasures of the Vatican Gardens. Experience these gardens in Rome and get transported around in an eco-friendly bus. You learn more about the Vatican Gardens through your audio guide. Afterwards you get access to the Vatican Museums and can visit the Sistine Chapel on your own!
- Experience in the Vatican Gardens
- Get access to the Vatican Museums
- Visit the Sistine Chapel
- Get transported around in an eco-friendly bus
- Learn more with a free audio guide
What can I expect?
Explore the Vatican Gardens
Discover the green heart of the Vatican from your seat on the comfortable eco-friendly bus.
Your visit to the smallest state in the world allows you to admire major monuments, works of art and natural wonders in the incredible gardens.
By the end of your tour, you'll get a ticket to visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on your own.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Centurion Tours office. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Vatican Gardens, where you'll get an entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums, which you can then explore on your own. No audio guide or guide provided.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 45 minutes plus however long you wish to spend inside the Vatican after your tour.
Which languages in the audio guide available in?
The audio guide is available in: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Portuguese.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code inside the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-18. Children between under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour is currently not accessible to people in wheelchairs.
Print out voucher
Duration: 0 hours 45 minutes
- Access to the Vatican Gardens.
- Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
- Transportation on a bus.
- An audio guide.
Tour to the Vatican Gardens
Via Mocenigo, 2 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.